Welcome to Inspired Choice
Gail Sussman-Miller inspires career bravery
by boosting emotional intelligence
for the greater good!
Mission. Gail inspires executives, women and small family and women-owned businesses to more powerfully show up, speak up and move up. She does this with two approaches:
- Mindsets. She helps you identify and shift limiting mindsets and beliefs about career/business, relationships, and your Self so you can love and overcome obstacles.
- Action. Then she adds a layer of new habits of thought and behavior, along with practical, tangible, results-oriented techniques.
More about Gail
Gail Sussman-Miller founded Inspired Choice in 2001 to empower people to live and take courageous action by choice rather than obligation. She is a speaker, coach, facilitator, trainer and writer.
Gail works primarily with:
- Executives in career transition, career quandary, or career advancement
- Women who want to expand their leadership, impact, assertiveness and comfort in male-dominated businesses
- Teams who want to increase collaboration, reduce conflict and reach better solutions sooner
Gail teaches and inspires people to love business obstacles and overcome them with greater ease, less stress and more success.
Coaching Process. At the core of Gail's coaching and Inspired Choice programs, is a 4-step process. This framework creates measurable positive change by helping you:
- Get really clear about what you truly want,
- Reframe “yes, but” thinking and obstacles,
- Identify empowering choices and
- Take brave inspired action through small steps..... then RINSE AND REPEAT!
Workshops and Speaking. Gail presents onsite and virtual obstacle-busting workshops like "How to Love Networking (Marketing, Speaking, Selling)." These programs use a unique process of reframing and shifting perspectives to help individuals and teams reach their business and personal goals through connections with others, using their natural skills and interests.
Gail teaches business people how to love activities they consider obstacles the way they cook, golf, travel, garden, ski, and more. Check out the separate "How to Love..." sites and subjects to the left to learn more!
To boost leadership and emotional fitness, a popular workshop is "Your Leadership GPS is Calling. Are You Listening?" This is a link to more detailed list of speaking topics. Email Gail to inquire about ways to customize a presentation for your organization.
Professional Experience. Gail comes from a teaching, training and marketing background. She received her training as a professional coach at the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) and is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF). Gail is certified in the EQi-2.0 emotional intelligence assessment.
Prior work experience includes computer job training for visually impaired adults and 13 years at Andersen Consulting (Accenture) in Marketing, Knowledge Management and Technology Coaching. Gail has been motivating people to step into their potential her whole life. She's been inspiring people professionally, as a coach and speaker, since 2001.
Gail calls herself a “mid-life bloomer Baby Boomer!” She is a recovering perfectionist. After years of waiting to feel inspired, or confident enough, ready, or good enough, she found her true passion in work, marriage, motherhood and life after the age of 44! Now she helps others to do the same. Gail considers herself a “poster child” for great marriage and is a proud step mom of 2 grown children and a grandmother, too.
Chief Obstacle Buster
Chicago (Central Time Zone)