Women more powerfully show up, speak up, move up in career & life
Senior executives in career transition or career quandary
Small companies, leaders, teams improve performance, handling tough talks, collaboration, results
I'm Gail Sussman-Miller. I'm an expert at helping women, senior executives, and small companies get better results by understanding and leveraging emotional intelligence; an oft hidden and misunderstood tool.
We start by improving your mindset, assumptions and thoughts and then we layer on practical, tactical techniques through small steps.
I help you take brave inspired action, turn career and business obstacles into opportunities, and tap into positive perspectives using a holistic, mission-driven approach. Yes, you can have more success, less stress and greater joy in a surprisingly short time!
What step would you take today
if you were brave?
I help small companies improve employee engagement, performance and profit by reaching better solutions sooner. How? I teach leaders to be mission-driven, authentic and transparent. I help their teams improve their effectiveness, collaborate more cleanly, and inspire everyone to communicate more effectively by....
- Improving habits of thought, therefore emotions, choices, action and results
- Boosting emotional intelligence to reduce conflict, cope with challenges, improve decision-making
- Increase comfort and confidence with tough talks like performance issues/reviews, retirement, exits
- Leveraging strengths instead of trying to fix weaknesses
- Identifying and applying natural existing success formulas
- Being mission-driven creating meaning and money
Boost your emotional intelligence with a no-cost eBook to improve effectiveness in business relationships here.
Gain confidence networking with 10 how to love networking tips here.
Improve your public speaking and find your target audience with an audio here.
You are in the right place if you want to get really clear about what you truly want, overcome "yes, but" obstacle thinking, make inspired choices and take action to increase career success.